Re: [Harp-L] Re: no subject

I haven't heard anyone who can do that, Zack, but I have heard some harp
guys who use them very effectively in blues-rock and jazz contexts by not
playing stuff that would draw attention to the flaws. That is, working
within the limitations. A fast 6OB going up the harp is a nice little tool
for blues rock stuff.

Anyway, like you, I don't see why anyone would get "het up" over this sort
of discussion.

It's just a discussion. But I wanted to note in my response to you that
there's nothing wrong with my ears.

:)