[Harp-L] Jamming in Singapore at Crazy Elephant - Was: Various Jam Experiences, Anything in Paris?

Hey Bill,

Yeah, it was a pretty fun night. Make sure you let us know when you come to
town again. Kelvin

*First, in Singapore, I had a great time as usual at the Sunday night Crazy
Elephant jam. Kelvin Ng from harp-l met me there and got me all set up with
the usual band full of locals and ex-pats. It was a real blast and a good
set of big fun. Following that, Kelvin got up for his set and played some
excellent harp and also led the set with vocals. Nice voice there Kelvin! I
was really blown away by Kelvin's playing and enjoyed his set immensely.*