Re: [Harp-L] Re: Transparency - de Bono quote

In making that comment I fear I was too clever by half, as the saying goes.  It was a knee-jerk disagreement with Edward de Bono as quoted, with only a bit of an after thought as to how it might land in harp-L.  I aplogize to anyone that I might have offended.

Doug H
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: IcemanLE@xxxxxxx
  To: mr4chnt@xxxxxxxxx
  Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 6:08 AM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Transparency - de Bono quote

  wow - this is a right on, clever comment :>)

  In a message dated 2/11/2010 9:36:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mr4chnt@xxxxxxxxx writes:
    Regarding the "intelligence trap" as described below:  For me someone who "needs to be seen to be ârightâ and 'clever' " seems to me as not "highly inteligent", but rather as of average intelligence and lower than average self esteem.

    Before anyone takes me on for having this opinion, you should know that I speak from personal experience!  :-)