To: "'Bill'" <bill.eborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "'Benoît FELTEN'" <benoit.felten@xxxxxxxxx>; "'Harp-L'" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 3:30 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Review of Sébastien Charlier's Precious Time

Yes, great review Benoit ! Very complete.

You're right Bill, I've seen Sebastien as a sideman for Keith B Brown
once... And I can tell you they play great blues together ! Very
traditional, even with OBs ah ah ... Not sure Keith B Brown knows what an OB
is, and it doesn't seem to be a problem for him ...

I'm not surprised you've enjoyed Diatonic Revelation ! ;-)
By the way, Diatonic Revelation is also avaible on Sebastien Charlier's shop
now :
http://www.sebcharlier.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.
browse&category_id=1&Itemid=27

Cheers,