Re: [Harp-L] Re: Doing the impossible

Eric Nielsen wrote:
Yeah, that story sounds familiar. The two multi-part guitar players that
most often come to my mind are Lenny Breau and Tuck Andress. But, Lenny was
from Canada. And Tuck, Oklahoma.

a friend of mine learned harmonica listening to robert bonfiglio playing with an orchestra. he thought it was a solo performance. he almost had it down pat, but hit a crescendo and his head exploded.

--
We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give.
- Kathy Moser