Re:[Harp-L] Snooky Pryor and Juke

Excellent. So that's probably the track that I heard on the Lionel Hampton
compilation. I have a pal who keeps emailing me about this stuff who will be
very pleased to read that. It also means I don't have to drive all the way
to my dad's and go through his record collection from scratch.

Best
Drew

Ok, after some drilling on the subject I see our brethren at