From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of MundHarp@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2010 9:17 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Koch Chromatic unvalved harmonica

In a message dated 13/02/2010 23:48:42 Malay Peninsula Standard Time,
bluesmandan@xxxxxxx writes:

<<  Has anyone played the Hohner Koch Chromatic? >>
I have two of them. They are both VERY LEAKY, and were a disappointment to
me. I bought the second one, because I thought #1 was a "Friday Afternoon"
harmonica... They both lack volume and are most unresponsive.

But I've owned mine for many years. Perhaps Hohner are building them better
 these days?

The idea is excellent though. Perhaps a good harp tech could make them play
 better.

John "Whiteboy" Walden
Cebu City
Philippines