Re: [Harp-L] Re: Overblows in the blues - check this out

Jason's pedals include a thing that doubles notes that are maybe 3 octaves
below the harp notes. I heard him use it at a small festival in West
Virginia, and at the Blue Bayou in Hillsborough, NC. Great sound. (Speaking
of Blue Bayou, I just got back from a fabulous show there. Blues World Order
was rockin the house, Mike Wesolowski on harp, featuring Will McFarlane).

I've experimented with a similar setup -- an Alesis system at my friend
Michael Borstelmann's house. It's very powerful. It feels like
you're playing  organ in some towering cathedral.
     - Bill Newton