Re: [Harp-L] Jam Night Etiquette

I was thinking that there would be a guitarist in town having a very hard time fingerpicking the blues, and touting the new nickname, "Lefty."

That's one reason why I like to travel with my little Kalamazoo and a SM58. My rig, my thin puckered tone. <grin> And almost always they try and insist that I use the house rigs. Scroom. Just plug my mic cord into the snake, OK?

Splash!