Re: [Harp-L] Now THIS is great (Dennis Gruenling content)

And TELLINGLY it's a well-known "blues traditionalist" who doesn't hate OBs
and famously did a tribute album to Little Walter. Talk about cognitive
dissonance for some of our more rusted on OB fans.

Unfortunately for Dennis Gruenling, the fact that he has learned every lick
in Little Walter's catalogue counts against him because, as an OB proponent
recently wrote on another forum, "Of course if you just sit around and copy
little walter licks then you're just a copy cat and not a musician at all."

;)