Re: [Harp-L] Pucker tone

Greg writes:

"In TB position, you can get a lot more of the harp in your mouth."

It may just be me, but I don't. I get the same amount of the harmonica in my mouth either way (which surprised me when I checked just now--I had assumed that I got less harp in when puckering). Thus, I can block off all the other holes with face and hands just as easily tb as pucker.

Interesting. Since I usually only pucker the lowest two holes I hadn't known that.

JR Ross