Re: [Harp-L] It's a Lip Block (not Lip Purse) You are NOT "puckering"You ARE simply resting the harp in your mouth and your bottomlip BLOCKS the holes on either side of the note being played.

Rob states--
I think that term has been patented by Chap Stick!,-) I guess were back to
'Pucker",-))))) ....rob p

Rob- your joking aren't you, please say your kidding.. It's such a SISSIFIED
word, Try and say PUCKER with a "straight" face?