To: "Rob Paparozzi" <Chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] It's a Lip Block (not Lip Purse) You are NOT"puckering"You ARE simply resting the harp in your mouth andyour bottomlip BLOCKS the holes on either side of the notebeing played.

Rob states--
I think that term has been patented by Chap Stick!,-) I guess were back to
'Pucker",-))))) ....rob p

Rob- your joking aren't you, please say your kidding.. It's such a SISSIFIED word, Try and say PUCKER with a "straight" face?

I REPEAT-- It's a Lip Block (not Lip Purse) You are NOT "puckering" You are
NOT "pursing" You ARE simply resting the harp in your mouth and your bottom
lip naturally BLOCKS the holes on either side of the note being played. Got
it, good ...at ease--now go eat your rice krispies slowly, don't hesitate?
OK- repeat after me>>>It's a Lip Block , It's a Lip Block It's a Lip Block ,
It's a Lip Block ,It's a Lip Block , It's a Lip Block It's a Lip Block ,
It's a Lip Block ,It's a Lip Block , It's a Lip Block It's a Lip Block ,
It's a Lip Block ,It's a Lip Block , It's a Lip Block It's a Lip Block ,
It's a Lip Block --Do 20 push ups and shower..