[Harp-L] Blowin The Family Jewels - YouTube - William Clarke

I put another clip on YouTube yesterday...

another one off the William Clarke DVD I'm making.

This one is his classic harmonica instrumental called,

"Blowing The Family Jewels"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAM6A4m9cPE

Please feel free to leave a comment on there!

The Great William Clarke & Band in 1990
at JJ's in Mountain Veiw, CA. Never seen before
footage from the upcoming DVD that I am
putting together for Jeannette Clarke Lodovici!!!

Join her Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/jlodovici

Make her feel Welcomed & Apprechiated
for sharing the GREAT talents of her late
husband with Bill's fans all over the world!

Jeannette has just released another Great Live
CD called "Live Bootleg Cassette Anthology" on
William Clarke. Order yours TODAY!!!!!

jlodovici@xxxxxxx

Rick Holmstrom & Zach Zunis -Guitars
Ron Maldonado on Acoustic Upright Bass
Pat O'Brian filling in for Eddie on Drums

Feel free to contact me or Jeannette for more
details and information on the progress of this
soon to released William Clarke LIVE DVD!!!!

You can always get the latest family produced
William Clarke CD's & DVD's, and often RARE
items for sale, from Wiiliams daughter Gina on
her Ebay homepage here:

http://myworld.ebay.com/ginas_zone/

Keep It Real...& Keep It In The Family...

http://www.myspace.com/donniemortone

The William Clarke Tribute Site:
http://www.angelfire.com/blues/williamclarke/index.html