[Harp-L] Re: mic or line out

Our Wezo 45 has a line out and I've had sound guys mic it and use the line out.  EVERY one of them has told me that there was no difference at all in tone in the house.  My builder--Dale--did a great job with the line out feature.   I prefer using the line out to keep down stage clutter. Nothing worse than taking a step back towards your amp and stepping on the mic stand and messing up the mic placement.

My guitar player (he has no line out) prefers to mic his amp from the back.  Do any of you cats do that?
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com