Re: [Harp-L] Re: mic or line out

I have once seen Fabio Treves (italian harp player) mic his fender super
reverb from behind. I've asked him why he did this...he smiled at me and
said "because today I felt like mic this way" :-) He really could not tell
me if there was a difference.

So far I've not yet had the chance to use the line out from my Wezo 45 (I'm
new to this amp). I have the 2x10" cab and the projection is great. So far
If I had to connect the amp to the PA System I usually preferred to mic the
amp because I thought I might loose in sound quality because the speakers
also play an important rule. But I'll test the line out next time.

Marco