From: Bill Hines [mailto:billhines4@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 11:14 AM
To: harp
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Where to buy

"Who is *currently* the better online store for buying stock harps?"

When the subject has come up before I think the consensus was Coast2Coast. I
use them myself after having tried a number of them. Harp Depot has been a
disaster for a lot of folks it sounds like, I think they do business under
other names as well. C2C is in Maryland, sounds like the other favorite
Rockin Rons may be west coast? If so I might choose based on where I live to
get stuff fastest with normal shipping. C2C has been around a long time
though, and I have had nothing but excellent experiences with them. John
Watts is the proprietor and runs the harptalk message board on yahoo, which
shows his dedication to the harp community.

Bill