Re: [Harp-L] "The Firefly" - The Lightning Harmonica

and on top of that... imagine the lighting mic cable through which the sound travels by "lightning" portions in different colors. and to push it even further, the light would travel based on the sound attack - pure draw note - yellow color, bent note - red or purple:)

and to complete the fancy dream, the light direction would depend whether you inhale of exhale. and after a great solo in the second position on the first song, the second one would start with the lyrics like "i've got so fed up with those lights tonight":)

Help save paper! Do you really need to print this email?

>>> Ken Hildebrand <airmojoken@xxxxxxxxx> 17/02/2010 16:24 >>>
Wow!  Imagine bringing "The Firefly" together with the "ELX TurboHarp" to create different color lights and intensities depending on the note(s) being played... maybe even a strobe effect for vibratos !

You would probably have to incorporate some sort of self-contained battery charger to keep everything working... mini-wind/air turbine(s)...

Ken H in OH

--- On Tue, 2/16/10, Dennis Moriarty <yodennis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What a blast! I knew Mario before he
> was florescent. I was attending a jam/show I do with Big Ed
> Sullivan on the east coast (N.J.) while Mario was visiting
> from Germany. One of the most enthusiastic and fun guys I've
> ever met in such environments. My man! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaDxpNcov_A

This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) does not in any way waive privilege or confidentiality.
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to whom or which it is addressed.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited.
The sender accepts no liability for the proper transmission of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.