Re: [Harp-L] Kalamazoo vs. Gibson Skylark

I'm not an electronics guy, either, but let me offer a more organic
response.  I tried a Skylark and a Kalamazoo in the same vintage shop on the
same day - and I'd never tried either before. I'd never heard of a Kalamazoo
but I had heard good things about the Skylark. In my opinion, for my
playing, the Kalamazoo blew al the other amps away that day (except maybe a
'53 Deluxe). The Deluxe was $1000, and the Kalamazoo was $90, and, so,
confused, I bought nothing. That was a mistake, in my opinion.

No, I cannot account for the difference in sound, from an electronics
standpoint.

--
http://www.myspace.com/46long
http://www.46long.com