Re: [Harp-L] RE: Beginner's Directions

I second the recommendation for Winslow's book! A truly great harmonica resource. wish I'd had it back when I was starting.

Ross

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Coble" <robertpcoble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 6:21:39 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Beginner's Directions

Start with Winslow Yerxa'a "Harmonica for Dummies." It will take you quite a long way into every facet of harmonica: playing, styles, tuning, repairing, etc. It's actually got a lot more information content and at a higher level than you might expect for a "Dummies" book, yet it starts out with simple stuff and progresses upward. It is very readable. I wish this book had been available when I first started exploring harmonica; it would have saved me a lot of money buying "beginner's" books/CDs that were very limited in instructional value.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Crazy Bob ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Â ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Â
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/