[Harp-L] Toots Thielemans concert in Louisville, KY on Feb 28, 2010

Hi gang, sorry if this ends up being a duplicate posting.  I sent this via the Google Group earlier, but still haven't seen it come across yet (4 hours later).

I saw no mention of this, so thought I'd let everyone know.

At the University of Louisville, in Louisville, KY:

  * Toots Thielemans with pianist Kenny Werner at 3 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 28.

"All concerts are at the School of Music's Margaret Comstock Concert Hall unless noted otherwise. Tickets for the Wednesday through Sunday shows vary from $5 to $25 depending on night of performance.

For ticket information, call (502) 852-6907."

I checked and tickets for this concert are $25.

This is one of only two US appearances for Mr Thielemans this year.

FYI,

Chris