Re: [Harp-L] [Fwd: Rishell & Raines Award Nominations & News] Oops!

Reading my forward of this post I realised I violated one of our
posting guidelines by sending this along.  Gig announcements should be
posted in Danny Wilson's gig listing not sent to the list in a post. I am
genuinely sorry for my mistake I will take steps to make sure it does not
happen again.  For anyone thinking that I might be endorsing any
particular artist for any award, I am not.  Another reason I
should have stayed away from this forward. I'm just being a bad
example all around.  Evidenced by my indulgence in meta discussion. Do
what I say not what I do? Nah I'll work on it, sorry about that folks.
harp-l-listowner