[Harp-L] harmonica side man chosen for blues project

 Eric Bibb is an afro-american blues man who was given Bukka White's guitar to use in a recording project celebrating his style/music.

Eric recorded a project called, I believe, "Stories from Bukka's Guitar", or something like that. He didn't want to copy the old songs exactly, but wanted to use a harmonica to simulate the slide guitar. He chose Grant Dermody for this project. I heard a sample or two on NPR and it sounded great.

Also, John Mayer is a great guitar singer/songwriter/musician talent. I just was turned on to his music on a show called "Live from Abbey Road", watching his band work out in the studio - Great rhythm section. John is a fantastic guitar player when he cuts loose.

=