[Harp-L] Webster Chicago 66-1A Amp

Just picked up a Webster-Chicago 66-1A. Believe it was manufactured about 1947-48. 15 watts, 8" speaker, 2 6V6, a single 6N7 preamp tube and a tube rectifier. Looks like a small burgundy colored suitcase. Pretty stiff running straight from a mic. Put my pre-amp and DM-3 in the chain and this little thing screams!  Anybody else using one of these? I get a few hits on the web but nothing in the harp-l archives. Thanks

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/