Re: [Harp-L] Re: George Harmonica Smith

Hey Ya'all...You gotta check this out ..really cool site here...thanks for the heads up...I have some of these albums and know someone had to scour the bins to get these ...back when you could.
We used to have a place called Down Home Records in El Cerito California (arhoolee)  where I picked up some of these...(Walter Horton, William Clarke.) back in the day.  Can't find them now.
thanks for the heads up...Still got my Vinyl.

Grant....