[Harp-L] Posting....

Hi ... just found your site and would like to post something there.  I have url where people can contact me about resurrecting their old harmonicas and try to save money by keeping their old harps (or getting used harps) alive.  My URL is http://knucklehead-harps.yolasite.com/ and would like to network with other harmonica players that are doing the same with their old harps.  Together we can share tips and tricks that we all use to keep our old harps playing and lasting as long as possible.

Best regards.

-Mark "KnuckleHead" Munoz-

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469226/direct/01/