Re: [Harp-L] TMJ / hearing

On 25/02/2010, at 2:44 AM, dave robbins wrote:

yes, i get that, but i've been playing semi pro harp for 30 yrs. I have not been seen for this prob yet, but i suspect it's tmj. Do you have any other symptoms that are usually associated with tmj? Jaw clicking, headaches, ear aches ??
thx,dave
(BTW, I started that thread, originally)

Hi Dave,

Symptoms as you listed, yes to all. Seems to worsen in the afternoon, probably due to all the talking I do at work.

Chris