[Harp-L] LOWER PRICES: Harmony H304A and Kalamazoo Model 2

Hello people,

I need to raise some cash. I found a killer deal on an acoustic/electric
guitar and I need the bread FAST.

I cannot believe I am slashing these prices so low. My loss is DEFINITELY
your gain.

Once again, I will explain this Harmony H304A to you all... this amp was
taken down to its bolts by Sonny Jr. A new speaker baffle was installed,
a 10" period-correct speaker was put in place of the 6" (or 8, I forget) and
a long three-prong cord attached.

THIS AMP ROARS. It's very loud for 15 or so watts. It breaks up beautifully.
Plug and play. I've used dynamics, crystals and CMs with it.
The only bad tone out of this amp is from the player or the mic, not the
amp. No, you're not getting it... this thing is awesome.
It's in practically store-new shape except for the edges of the cabinet
where the covering was worn. Very neat and barely noticeable black material
was used to cover the edges, and was put on to look
like it was bought that way.

$350 INCLUDES SHIPPING. $325 cash in person, and I will deliver within 1
hour of 08816 (or email me to schedule a meeting point). That's WAY less
than the original buyer paid to get it from Sonny and I'm losing a good bit
of change here, too.

Now, for the Kalamazoo Model Two. My asking price of $250 now INCLUDES
shipping to the continental US. $225 cash in person and I will deliver
within 1 hour of 08816 (or we can arrange a meeting point).
SERIOUSLY, you're not getting a cleaner, all-original (except for
pro-installed 3-prong cord) KM2 like this for ANYWHERE near this price. The
only ones out there in better shape are the ones
Greg Heumann has already bought and rehabbed.

International buyers have got to contact me first to get a sale price. I
cannot calculate international shipping until the amp is brought to the
professionals and I get a quote.

These prices do not reflect the 3% I need to add to cover the PayPal fees.
When you're ready to buy, I will give you a total in an email. Please make
sure I have given you that total
BEFORE sending anything through PayPal.

Come on, gang... SUPER-clean vintage amps with FANTASTIC harp tone at killer
prices. I play guitar for little kids, too... you don't want to deprive the
LITTLE KIDS of music from
the jolly fat guy, DO YOU?? (sniff, sniff...)