[Harp-L] Budapest harp blower

I am proud to announce that killer harp player Matyas Probijszki is now
fully endorsing the Cruncher while he tours Europe, with his home base being
Budapest, Hungary..  When he first contacted me we hit it off well and
while shipping is quite expensive to Hungary, he is a committed player.  Give
him a listen, it is cool to hear what players from around the world can do
and this guy can play, with sweet jazz on the Chromatic to boot. He is
bringing  Kelly Rucker to Budapest soon, I had not heard of her until he mentioned
it and  I feel like a beginner but am still practicing the hour - two I
promised myself  I would. Thank the list for clearing up how I play, which in
Chicago style is  with my bottom lip on the harp, not my tongue. Once I
realized it, I could  embrace it. Thanks to whoever helped me now improve each
day. I will spend a  good 20 minutes on one hole, trying to increase the speed
of my throat vibrato  and must say it has helped in trying to play William
Clarke's style, he is  pumping that throat while he is holding the notes and
using his big hands to  emphasize it. It is great to talk about the harp,
but the only way to get better  is to work on it.  Evidence of the time put in
should be heard in September  unless I do a seminar before then which I am
working on doing. As I have no  affiliation with any other companies, I am
going to run my own clinics, many  have requested it, and I am working on
playing Sonny's style as purely as  possible along with Chicago.. Hope to see
you all live soon, it is time to break  out. If my amps will not be showcased
in other parts of the country, I will just  do it myself and spend half the
day acoustically and the other half working on  electric and explaining my
amps and harp amplification in general, or will make  it into two days.
Thanks to all who email me off list for support, and if you  want me to come to
your area, let me know. I do need to have some sort of  guarantee as I do
not have a mass mailer, all my time was spent with my  head down trying to
create amps for others. Thanks to all.  SJ