[Harp-L] randy singer video - LOVE SONG

 Here is a video I made of the song LOVE SONG by elton john. It is on my cd HARMONICA DREAMS and I produced this track, sang all vocals and harmonies and played harmonica, of course. Hope you enjoy it as you will take a trip around the world with it. Turn it up.

This is an example of a song that is not led by a harmonica but instead, the harmonica plays all the way through without thinking of itself as a harmonica. I tried to play it like a violin showing how the harmonica can be more than just a featured instrument or just a solo instrument.

and to those I who ask, I promise to release a real jazz cd this year. Big plans this year.

thanks for listening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5hJuJ7z_XY

Randy Singer
randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx