[Harp-L] Brief description

The amplifier is 45 watts, 2 x 6L6GC and runs a never before designed
speaker combination of a P12Q, P10Q, and Two GIANT 8" speakers with 30 oz
magnets each, so they have full projection into the back of the house. This
combination marriages together to create a beautiful, rich, broader spectrum of
sound, which can be heard in any room. Of course the true speaker sounding
line  out, bright channel mod for crystal mics, no need for tube subs, NOS
preamp  tubes tested in amps before installation, and full ranges on all tone
controls.  Treble can be set on 8 - 9 without being harsh, due to extra
beefy output  tranformer and circuit, PIO American capacitors, middle can be
from 2 - 4, those  frequencies without notching any of them out purely need to
be lower to increase  projection and volume, bass can on this amp be sent
all the way to 10, so yes,  it is not like the Cruncher one bit. Even though
it sounds good all the way up  the volume control, and bridging is still an
option between channels, the  Cruncher is tighter, fatter, thicker, and just
a different amp. This amp can be  pushed up to 8 - 9 with some of the
strongest CR , CM and Crystal mics I own.  When you bridge from normal two to
bright two, you catch some of that modded  input and Any mic sounds just a bit
nastier. I am using a higher lower back  panel to give a sound enhancer
effect, making the low end more present as the  cab is the size of the S.S.. The
Cruncher is 3 inches shorter. All this and you  wont get a hernia carrying
51 pounds, possibly 52 max, I will weigh it on a  better scale to be exact..
Why not send in names for the amp if you want,  because right now my focus
is getting our parts in and making a run of 10 amps,  I do not, have not,
and never will, build to order. I put up my own money to  make sure that when
you order you can get your amp within a week. This will take  8 - 12 weeks,
TOPS, so many vendors and they all have their own lead times. I  did not
build this to disrespect Cruncher owners who continuously email when  they get
it out and about and put it through its paces. Read the reviews on my  site,
it is not appropriate to put their reviews on this list. The first part of
this that came to mind, just out of the blue, was the speaker configuration
and  how sweet it would sound to have all those frequencies blended
together. Then it  was getting the right speakers to do the job and immediately I
knew that the 8's  would need to have a huge magnet to be able to project, no
ghost notes, no  giving way. As soon as you get near the harp it reacts and
you throttle it in  your hands. So I have done it first, logged it in, and
will take orders as my  price is lower than at least three other
companies... Nothing spared, the same  proprietary shot on 8 coats of deep, rich tint,
( 4 coats ) then 4 coats of hard  shell clear, sealing the cab and allowing
even more projection due to not having  to sink into the wood. That's my
theory and my engineer's who do all the  intricate planning. I just know what
it should sound like and what is should  feel like. That should answer many
of the questions coming in. I do have a full  FAQ's designed, we are in the
process of recreating our website, it will take  time, please be patient and
know I took a big hit to move the what I and all but  one thought was a
great amp, the Super Sonny. All that modded their 410's were  blown away that
they had a new amp, but those were similar enough to do so. This  and the
Cruncher are not...  Thank you. SJ