[Harp-L] You Can't Take It......

I was twelve years old the first (and last) time I saw the classic  " You
Can't Take It With You"
which just appeared on cable--I think it was AMC.  Long forgotten, but  the
high point
of the movie is a harmonica duet by two famous actors which may explain my
early
enthusiasm for the instrument and also why my abilities have not progressed
 much,  in
the intervening 72 years, beyond tunes like Polly Wally Doodle and Oh
Susanna.

I've never seen our favorite "toy" exploited so dramatically in a  film;
thought some of
you might enjoy seeing it if for no other reason than that moment--actually
 a rather
extensive moment-- if it shows in your area.

Neil, in Brea, Ca.