From: Warren Bee <spahpublicity@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH Blow-Off Rumor....

It looks like it has become more truth and less rumor. Transportation via
shuttle bus will be provided free of charge from the Ramada! SPAH & Famous
Dave's are working out the details. Formal press release will be coming soon
from the powers that be!

Now is a GREAT time to get transportation plans, hotel rooms and
registrations processed to be at SPAH's 2010 Annual Convention in
Bloomington, MN. Whatta waitin' for, a free bus ride. We here it is :-)