[Harp-L] New Jersey Harmonica Club 7/5/2010

Gang:

We have moved and our next meeting on Monday, July 5, at 7:30 p.m. is being held at a new location in room 103.....

Community Church of Glen Rock
354 Rock Road
Glen Rock, NJ 07452-1812
(201) 444-4625
Enter parking lot via Hamilton Avenue

There will be a special guest, Adam Gussow, well known blues player and teacher (Adam, we are really excited to have you visit!!!) to kick off our first meeting in Glen Rock. We have promises to join us from Rob Paparozzi, Dennis Gruenling, Carlos Colina and Enrico Granafei! This is one meeting you don't want to miss! We're asking them to bring their CD'S for sale.

SPECIAL: THIS MEETING ONLY...BRING YOUR CHECKBOOKS!...Take an additional $5 off the 2010 GSHC Festival 3 day ticket. You will pay $105 instead of $120!!! This includes the discounted rate of $110 up to August 31st.

More info at www.gardenstateharmonicaclub.org and in the Garden State Harmonica Club's 'The Reed' Newsletter.

Hope to see you there and have a great turnout. Contact Val Redler, club president with any questions.

Harmonically Yours,

Joy King (aka Joshua's mom)

PS-There is also an upcoming blues harmonica event sponsored by the GSHC and Trumpets Jazz Club (Enrico Granafei) on July 15th at Trumpets Jazz Club in Montclair, NJ at 8pm. Check out the harmonica club's Facebook page for more info. I'll try to post more info. Rob P and Dennis G are schedule to be there!!! They were great at the last one.

Joshua King

www.joshuaking.net
www.imdb.com/name/nm3024577/
www.facebook.com/joshuatking