From: B Boggs <ceudoazul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 22:15:17 To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Best Thing Ever Said

Original post----
From: "Joseph Mancuso" <jman5279@xxxxxxx
To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
What's the best thing anybody ever said to you about your Harp playing?
Mine is, "You really got that New Orleans sound down!"
Hello,
I have to dust the cobwebs off this one...
Standing in with the Bobby Ingram Blues Band at Casanova's, a striking, slim pretty young woman came up to the stage and said,"... if you play harmonica I will dance for you."
The song began and she stood in front of me the entire song dancing.
It was all I could do to play and maintain composure.
Brian
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!