[Harp-L] Joe Spiers Custom Harmonicas Rave!

I received Six customized Marine Bands

a few days ago from harp builder Joe Spiers,

and these are simply the sweetest, loudest,

most responsive and sensative harmonica's

I've ever put my hands on. They all have

Mark LaVoie maple combs, screwed down

reed plates and cover plates, and are truely

inspirational to play. From the lightest breath

to the deepest bends, from tongue block octaves

to sensative warbles and trills...these harps are

simply devine. I've owned my share of custom

harps throughout the years, and by far, I seem

to appreciate and respect these the most of all.

Thank You Joe, for bringing some perfection into

my life. They are a true Joy to play, and have

restored my own desire to continue to grow.

You have a devoted deciple in your craft.

I have a bunch of gigs this month, and am looking

very forward to putting these babies to work.

For anyone who may be considering having

harmonica work done for their diatonics...I HIGHLY

recommend Joe Spiers 100%. I know I won't be

wanting to play anything else but Spiers MB's now.

I'm Hooked...Big Time!

Thanks to Gary O. for turning me onto Joe Spiers.

I have a Sonny Jr Cruncher, and some great mics,

and now some Great harps...the excuses have ran out.

http://www.spiersharmonicas.com/

Aloha,

~Donnie~
(Affilated with Joe Spiers? You bet yer ass.)

http://www.myspace.com/donniemortone

http://www.youtube.com/user/BluesGeek

The William Clarke Tribute Site:
http://www.angelfire.com/blues/williamclarke/index.html