Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica design

Yes, computer assisted design and computer simulation to improve reed design
and air flow  over reeds and combs is exactly what I meant. I was curious
about this while cleaning a Golden Melody and noting the difference in the
comb between the GM and the combs on Marine Bands and even Seydel 1847's.
While learning to play and bend , I often blew out reeds on every type of
harp I owned except for the GM's and I had one in every key and I have often
wondered why? Are the reeds more substantial or was it in the design,
perhaps the different comb design?

--
F. Mangiapane