[Harp-L] Re: New Harmonica Model ?? -

Hal, if you like it buy it!  However I am appalled at the promotional material, trying to sell a harp on its looks more than its construction, I mean, who can see the thing when one plays it?  And hyping the case and color contrast, I mean, it's a dang mouth-harp, not a '57 Chevy!

The only meaningful data is it's apparently a marine band style construction with 2.25 mm reedplate, plastic comb, closed covers.  No info as to tuning.  Seems an awful lot like a sp20 to me - with racing stripes and a logo and really ridiculous promotional hype . . .

-Dave "Harmonic Fashionista" Fertig