[Harp-L] Best Thing ever Said

I went on a cruise a few years back and did the talent show. I played with
the ship orchestra. Anyway the band started  playing and it was just one of
those nites that I would like to have every nite. Everyone was surprised and
the crowd showed real appreciation. When I finished I was called to a table
with a couple that had just finished another cruise. The lady said "...you
should get on the cruise lines and tour....we just got back from a cruise
with Blackie Shackner and you play better....! She must have been drunk and
of course I didn't even consider it true (Blackie YOU ARE THE GREATEST) but
it was a really nice thing to say :)