[Harp-L] Donations for Jason Ricci and Update #2. Please read.

Jason has his PP in order and even though his site is not currently operating his PP is.  You can PayPal him directly at jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx now.  If you have donated via my PP he has already received it fee free.  I western unioned him the money you sent and I absorbed the fees associated so the entirety of your money has reached him.  Thanks to those who have given so generously.  Jason is so grateful as am I.

http://www.paypal.com
jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He cannot reply to emails right now as his server is down but he can receive PP.