Re: [Harp-L] tweed cover protector/sealant

I have a tweed "pro jr" and a "blues deluxe reissue" that I used Minwax Polyshade polyurethane in the honeypine color. I put three coats on them and it seems to be a very good protective surface and they look killer. It has an appearance of being aged in a smokey bar, though I didn't "relic" them, as I personally would like that to happen naturally. I do recommend disassembling the amp so you can completely cover the tweed. It's worth it.  Lare Sattler   The Little Chicago Band   Canton, Ohio