[Harp-L] Richard Hunter CD

Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 11:20:53 -0400 (EDT)
From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Richard Hunter CD
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

David M Scudamore wrote:
<Richard, I hope you are good on the Cd I just paid 99 cents for on Ebay! I won "Act <of Being Free", Harmonica Solos. I see that there is apparently a vol 2 of the CD. <If I invest 99 cents and I don't like it I may have to give you the GMA treatment! <:) The only reason I bought it is because I read your stuff here and the YouTube <things I see linked here.
<
<To put my 99 cents in perspective I paid $10.50 for Steve Bakers Harp Handbook!

And they're both priceless, so you got the deals of the century.  Enjoy.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick

Well, I think you are getting a reprieve! I won, "Book/CD: "CHARLIE MUSSELWHITE - POWER BLUES HARP" by Phil Duncan and Charlie Musselwhite and The enclosed CD contains 84 tracks with audio samples of all the music in the book!

So if I get a book of harp stuff and a CD with 84 tracks, and I paid $2.25, then I figure if you are at least about 20% as good as Charlie, then you will be OK!  Having seen you on YouTube, I know you are! I love Ebay when the deals flow like this.

Dave