From: "jim alciere" <jim.alciere@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 7, 2010 6:15:31 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] power strip

Use a power strip always. Plug the whole band into one power strip. A ground
fault can kill a guitarist and it's not fun for a harp player. I've gotten a
nasty shock when my lips brushed the vocal mic while holding my harp mic.
Electricity is nothing to play around with and clubs frequently have
horrific wiring. Take one of those outlet checks they sell at the hardware
store too--all the lights light up green if the outlet is grounded
correctly..

--
Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.myspace.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals