From: Dennis Moriarty <yodennis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, July 7, 2010 10:58:59 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] PFOS - Please upload your harmonica videos (beta testing)

There is something really really odd about this site. It refers to itself as age
restricted pornography and the privacy declaration is written in gibberish on
the sign up page. I tiredly input my info which it rejected and then saw the
suspicious ingredients. I hope I don't start getting incessant porno spam. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues