Re: [Harp-L] Re: Chromatic vs Diatonic

On Jul 6, 2010, at 11:10 AM, mike wesolowski wrote:

I just clicked the link that Joe posted from Buckeye. Joe is a certified amazing player. I look forward to finally meeting him and hearing him in person at SPAH.

Hi Mike, I am planning to be at spah, but right now there's something wrong and I'm taking tests and stuff. If I'm cleared to fly, I'll be ok. Btw, I don't usually play at spah. Too intimidating. I mean I have, but it's rare. Maybe in the hallways if I'm up to it.

Joe really makes it looks easy to play that great style on diatonic.

It is rather easy. But then, I have been at it a while :) Joe (Olszewejeski) Leone

Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com