[Harp-L] randall Landry's lone wolf products for harmonica, Gregg Heumann and Mr Microphone

I am so proud to be associated with the finest musicians, the harmonica professionals.

FOR EXAMPLE.

I am really impressed with the products that Randal Landry is producing. I just bought my second Vs delay.

I am also using his Harp Tone pedal. It is a night and day improvement when I use it with my retubed harp friendly blues deville. It really smooths the amp out and makes the harp sound fat, full and tight, the notes bounce like oil droplets on a griddle.

My rack has his Harp Attack which goes with me any place i cannot bring my amps. I can get that distortion tube sound without an amp by going straight into the board.

Also want to thank Greg Heumann for the the Kalamazoo amplifier I purchased from him. I have used it on a half dozen blues gigs and three professional sessions. The engineers were blown away and said they had never seen anything like that before. The tone was massive in the studio and had applause in the studio.

And of course, Mr Microphone made my Turner cartridge mike that breaks up without losing clarity.

And finally, I always play a joke on the engineers in a session. I tell them to give me their best clean harmonica microphone when doing a clean harp session. After they hook up their thousand dollar neumann or whatever, I ask for an XLR cable and I cup my Audix mike and ask them to A-B them. They ALWAYS choose the audix. Nuff said. The Audix is my best studio friend.

I am so proud to be associated with the finest musicians, the harmonica professionals.

Now I can't wait to try a Harrison harmonica!

Thank you all,

Randy Singer
randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
954.422.5888  office/cell