[Harp-L] YouTube -Pew harmonica player plays pop tunes

Ha ha ...the clip of this guys 'version' of the Lady Ga Ga hit..was... indeed 'different'...[for about 30secs].I particulary enjoyed your Randy Singers comment [you are a gentleman indeed Randy]...this this is a whole new level of passion. Challenge No.361: now I've gotta go out and get a green screen and learn a bunch of asinine tunes from Sepeltura to the The Pussycat Dolls... SPAH is going to really be something 'unusual'  this year if this idea catches on? Does anyone know 'Sexy Bitch' by David Guetta ?
By the way, I wonder if he learnt this stuff from: http://www.volcano.net/~jackmearl/
The Clips:
http://www.youtube.com/motorgrass#p/u/1/AE2XY8rxjf4