[Harp-L] CUSTOM SHURE BROWNIE MIC FOR SALE

I have for sale (last one of my custom mics) an early Shure "Brownie" Bullet mic
shell (the smaller shell) . Chromed grill, professionally painted and sealed
with a very expensive protective coat that is used on Lamborghini's ($100 a
pint).  Feels like a rubber coat and is very nice.  Again this is only the shell
so you need to install your favorite element.  I'm asking $150.00 for the shell
and with your cartridge ~ $70  you have a reasonably priced vintage microphone.
Email me for pictures.