[Harp-L] Comb Debate

Apparently bamboo is the latest and greatest engineering controversial achievement in the comb department.A better test would show that changing the tone is in fact possible by a material that wouldn't even be considered a good choice,just to show it can be done.Try balsa,cardboard,etc.,all absorbing material.
            Whats more important is the ACTION of a comb,the speed,how smoothly you glide up and down the harp.I described the first Meisterclaus  metal comb  that I had to a wet icicle,so make mine from ice please.