Re: [Harp-L] 1st/2nd and 3rd position solos

Ben Bouman wrote:
<This afternoon I recorded 3 different solos on a slow blues in A,  meant to
<be used in my harpcourses ( blues level 2 and 3).
<
<I played in  1st, 2nd and third pos ( 1st= A harp, 2nd=D harp and 3rd is G
<harp).
<I did  only 1 take per position and I was very happy with the result.
<here you can hear/download the  songs:
<
<http://www.box.net/shared/43jrmycmei
<http://www.box.net/shared/gj84vhquob
<http://www.box.net/shared/lk719376k1

Love it.  The first position piece is wickedly cool.  All three beautifully played and recorded.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick